C. S. Bowyer Funeral Services, continuing traditional values in Wiltshire
We can trace our origins back to 1881 when we were founded by Bradford-on-Avon local, H S Bowyer. In addition to a first class funeral service for local towns and villages, he provided memorial masonry to the same high standards, as well as general carpentry and building.
When a loved one has passed away, arranging a funeral can seem daunting, particularly when you have the emotional stress of losing someone close to you.
We are here to help you and your family through this difficult time.
From the moment you need us, we are here to advise, support and help you arrange the funeral you want for your loved one, including:
- Advice on registering the death
- Making arrangements for the crematorium or cemetery
- Helping you select a coffin, casket or urn
- Choosing a headstone or memorial
- Deciding on hymns, music and preparing an order of service
- Advising on flowers, donations to charities, newspaper announcements, stationery, and memorials
- Arranging transport for relatives as well as providing a hearse
- Helping you with any special requests
- Taking care of arrangements on the day of the funeral.
We provide a highly professional and personal service that is sympathetic to your family’s needs and wishes. We pride ourselves on our compassionate and caring manner, attention to detail and the highest standards of professional service based on many years of experience.
Our chapel of rest is available for families to spend time with the deceased.
We also provide funeral plans.